Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A little tidbit of my internet reading... and other stuff

 "Proof that the FDA's assault on raw milk has nothing o do with consumer safety"

I'm in no way associated with this website, but it was an interesting one to stumble upon.

 I have been trying to get my body ready to go back to training. My little ticker on my Cardio Trainer App is up to 1000 calories burnt so far this week, YAY! lol so low... I've been running, doing my sit-ups and leg extensions and lifting my little arm weights. I was able to kind of tire myself out yesterday by combining my 1lb wrist weights with my 5lb dumbells to get all the way up to, OH MY Gosh... six whole pounds. hmmm... yea not quite the iron pumping burn I wanted. We'll get there though. I just keep clinging to my dream of going to a gym.

I really hope I get a call for this interview... 

No comments:

Post a Comment